Monday 7 April 2008

Welcome To The Pleasuredome...

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Welcome To The Pleasuredome (Johanatron Remix)

...and welcome to my one-man transit through what has come before and what is yet to come,

I don't want to bore you with the latest fad or hype the latest craze - though I can point you in the direction of many who do this very well - ,but simply procure my views and recommendations on northern nightlife & aural pleasures.

I expect that the music will speak for itself but be prepared for intermittent outbursts of musical monomania, the type that you just can't keep from bubbling over into your every day existence, like when you just want the world to know about things that you have consummate doubt they won't give a hoot about. "Did you know that Le Knight Club's 1998 dreamer 'Intergalactik Disco' actually samples the disco gem Look For Love by Cerrone?"



So welcome audio aficionados, this is the end of the beginning.

And for my next number...

Kris Menace & Spooky - Stereophonic

No comments: